About Mitsas Georgios
Scientifically responsible for “Stoma-Ygeia” medical firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Mitsas Ioanni Georgios and I was born in Thessaloniki. I graduated from School of Dentistry of Aristotle University of Thessalonki. Alongside with my studies, I attended a 2-year training for Dental Prosthetics, in Galinos technical school. After taking exams I was admitted in Medical School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki from where I graduated successfully.
I worked for several years in my private practice at 49, Ionos Dragoumi as a Dental. Afterwards, I successfully took admission exams for Papanikolaou Hospital’s Maxillofacial Surgery specialization.
I began my internship as a General Surgery intern doctor for 6 months at Kavala Hospital’s Surgical Clinic under mr. Christodoulidis’ management. Afterwards I was appointed as a Maxillofacial Surgery intern doctor for 4 years at Papanikolaou Hospital and I completed the last semester of my internship at Papanikolaou Hospital’s Plastic Surgery Clinic under mr. Manos’ management.
Furthermore I specialize in medical acupuncture, trigeminal neuralgias, facial pain, weight loss – quit smoking, myoskeletal pain treatment and I am a member of Medical Institute of Thessaloniki.
I attended plenty of seminars, workshops and conferences:
- Retraining in dentures , Liechtenstein Ελβετίας.
- 1995 Implants, New York University College of Dentistry in Oral Implantology.
- 27ο Greek Paedodontics conference in Thessaloiniki.
- Paedodontics, Prevention and Orthodontics seminar, 1991.
- Medical and social problem» workshop from Maxillofacial Surgery Department of 424 General Military Hospital.
- Classic prosthetics-implant prosthetics seminar of stomatological Northern Greece Company 1992
- Training seminar for Dental Protection from Radiation 1994.
- Aesthetic and functional restoration of front teeth seminar.
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) seminar and Dental Act.
- Endodonty seminar from Greek Endodonty company 1992.
- Preventive and social dentistry workshop.
- «Hospital patients nutrition problems» seminar, Papanikolaou Hospital
- «Bone metabolism-Jaw osteonecrosis diseases» seminar, Papanikolaou Hospital
- «Principles of Polyvalent Craniofacial Trauma treatment» seminar, Papanikolaou Hospital
- «Initial Estimation and Treatment of a multitraumatized patient» applied training seminar, at Emergency Cases Departement.
We tend to your Dental Treatment according to the newest medical data.